Equilynx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equilynx

For Those Horsey People To Share There Horsey Knowledge.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Top posters
Holly (95)
Hitler Fish Vote_lcapHitler Fish Voting_barHitler Fish Vote_rcap 
Admin (85)
Katie (45)
Gem.Cee (35)
eli (32)
Pauline (28)
missinginaction (19)
Sarahh&&Poppiieee (19)
Nel&Clee (15)
Rob (12)
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Hitler Fish

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
eli

Hitler Fish Empty
PostSubject: Hitler Fish   Hitler Fish EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 9:51 pm

GUYS HE IS DYING!!!

my hitler fish is dying!! its sik to watch. ... but i have to chek if he is dead or not so i keep looking. he has tail rot and im horible and havnt goten around to fixing it. but he is my fave one!!

GEMMA how has your fish lasted so long? ive only had my tank for about 2.5months, and this is the last of my four fish! ... they dont last long! ...although hitler has lasted the longest! oh wait he is swimming again. oh my god this fish!! he could be in a circus. he does tricks....sit, head stand, come, roll over, play dead. personality disorder...maybe he thinks he is a dog? but i am actually gutted as what if he dies. i hate coming in to a dead fish! Sad

dad says i shoudnt get another one, as its not fair on them, all i do is kill them. but its not intentionally! they just die. i feed them everyday and thy dont live long enough to need cleaning out.. although smith did say she would do this for me. oh smith do you want him wen he is dead to disect? but id like it all back to bury in my garden please?

Last edited by eli on Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pauline

Hitler Fish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hitler Fish   Hitler Fish EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 9:56 pm

You've got him buried so soon,lol.
I hope he can't read as well.
Don't worry Hitler,she's not really giving you to Smith to do an autopsy.
Back to top Go down
missinginaction

Hitler Fish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hitler Fish   Hitler Fish EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 9:56 pm

You should drag it backwards!

My biology teacher told me this doesnt kill the fish! I suspect this may be because it has no lungs so they cant fill with water? Or something!
Back to top Go down
eli

Hitler Fish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hitler Fish   Hitler Fish EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 9:58 pm

haha thats what you think... she wanted my last one!! lukily the bak of my laptop is facing his tank so he cant read unless he has x ray vision! i gave him more food for his strength too guys. any other suggestions?

oh pauline, pull an eyelash out n wish he lives plz. i will get th pet shop 2mo and get sum stuf for him!
Back to top Go down
eli

Hitler Fish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hitler Fish   Hitler Fish EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 1:06 pm

oh missinginaction i didnt see your post. erm prehaps that can be a last resort.

i can tell you are all really worried about him, so ill givee you an update. i went to the shop to get some fin rot (or words to that effect) stuff, as reconmended by our resident fish expert Pauline! one of the riders nans works in there and she told me that basically i was killing him, he would get amonia poisioning as i didnt use my filter and over fed him. the bacteria in the water from the excretement was slowing atacking him, this wouldnt have happened if i eft my fillter running as this has its own bacteria living in it, which can only work to kill the bad bacteria when it is plugged in. but i unpluged it as they wernt swimming with it on, wen it was off they started swimming. she explained why this was, and why the little fish died but showed no signs of illness. i would tell you all about this, but i cant be bothered, prehaps ill save that for my next HITLER update? who knows!

but what i do know is that thanks to Pauline, my fishy should live, as if it wenrt for you pauline i wouldnt have known what was rong with him, and would have basically watched him die. Sad but the lady in the shop, whoom i spent an hour talking to about everything possible (fishy and non fishy) was very helpfull! and now there is hope. horray for hitler! cheers when he is feeling up to it, i will teach him some new tricks and report on his progress! ...prehaps with pictures of the little stunner in action (only stunner when he has a tail!) no need to thank me for the update guys, it came from th bottom of my heart, as i knew how much you all blatently cared!

oh and Rob... the nice nan is bringing Coral, the granddaughter, and their dobie to your dog show! Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hitler Fish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hitler Fish   Hitler Fish EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 1:32 pm

yes if it is the same person i spoke to her on the phone
Back to top Go down
http://equilynx.niceboard.net
Gem.Cee
Gem.Cee

Hitler Fish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hitler Fish   Hitler Fish EmptySat May 02, 2009 1:41 am

you know i actually don't know how mine is still alive, hes hugee and hes eaten his 2 other firends Shocked. i think hes going to outlive me! i always forget to feed him an clean him out as well hahaa, i should be reported the rspca haha
Back to top Go down
eli

Hitler Fish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hitler Fish   Hitler Fish EmptyMon May 04, 2009 9:04 pm

HITLER IS STILL GOING!! ..id like to say strong but thats a lie. but yay for my hitler. i hope he grows his tail and fin back...at least he hasnt been doing his roll overs! ..i have a bet that he will live longer than friday also... so far so good! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pauline

Hitler Fish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hitler Fish   Hitler Fish EmptyMon May 04, 2009 9:06 pm

I think we need to see a picture of Hitler. Razz
Back to top Go down
eli

Hitler Fish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hitler Fish   Hitler Fish EmptyTue May 05, 2009 9:43 pm

DEAD! Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad Sad Sad Sad (i prefare the Sad one. oh and i just saw this No that sums it up too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hitler Fish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hitler Fish   Hitler Fish Empty

Back to top Go down

Hitler Fish
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Equilynx :: Non-Horsey Stuff :: Your Other Pets-
Jump to: