Equilynx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equilynx

For Those Horsey People To Share There Horsey Knowledge.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Top posters
Holly (95)
Dog filmed during sickening attack by girl aged 12 Vote_lcapDog filmed during sickening attack by girl aged 12 Voting_barDog filmed during sickening attack by girl aged 12 Vote_rcap 
Admin (85)
Dog filmed during sickening attack by girl aged 12 Vote_lcapDog filmed during sickening attack by girl aged 12 Voting_barDog filmed during sickening attack by girl aged 12 Vote_rcap 
Katie (45)
Gem.Cee (35)
eli (32)
Pauline (28)
missinginaction (19)
Sarahh&&Poppiieee (19)
Nel&Clee (15)
Rob (12)
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Dog filmed during sickening attack by girl aged 12

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Holly
Holly

Dog filmed during sickening attack by girl aged 12 Empty
PostSubject: Dog filmed during sickening attack by girl aged 12   Dog filmed during sickening attack by girl aged 12 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 6:14 pm

A DOG was filmed being beaten and kicked in a sickening attack — by a girl aged TWELVE.

The schoolgirl was seen kneeing, slapping and stamping on stunned springer spaniel Jasper in the 13-minute film.

She whipped him with his lead, then stood on his tail with one leg while kicking him with the other.

The girl is seen kicking the pup 14 times, kneeing it 26 times and hitting it with its lead eight times. She slaps it 17 times and stamps on it ten times.

Last night Jasper’s owner Ray Green, in his 60s, choked back tears after seeing the horrific film. Mr Green, who uses a mobility scooter, had let the girl — the daughter of a close pal — take the 18-month-old dog for walks.

But after seeing the video he said she would never walk Jasper again.

Mr Green, of Keighley, West Yorks, said: “I’ve seen enough.

“I can’t believe it. Jasper is a playful thing and is well-treated.

“She was supposed to be teaching him to walk on a lead. What she did is not right. I am really shocked.”

The girl’s family were stunned when they saw the video — and revealed they had thought that she was an “animal lover”. The family has a cat — and had planned to buy the girl a puppy.

Her stunned dad shook his head in disbelief after seeing the film with Mr Green and said: “I don’t understand where this has come from.

Grounded

“She loves animals. She walks a few people’s dogs. A man down the road said she’d end up a vet.

“She’ll not be getting a dog now. I can’t believe what I have just seen.”

He said he would be talking at length to his daughter — who he said would be “grounded”. The attack was filmed by a neighbour in a field near his home. The neighbour, who asked not to be named, said he filmed it as evidence after seeing previous abuse.

He said: “I’d seen her jerk his lead before but nothing like this. I couldn’t believe it. It looked like torture.

“The dog was cowering. It tried to defend itself but she just punched it hard. She should be banned from having a pet for at least ten years.

“In a few years she might be a babysitter and who knows what she might do. I couldn’t believe it was able to walk after all she had put it through.

“It must have been bruised all over. I hope the authorities take some action.”

LINK TO VIDEO - DISTURBING CONTENT
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2391386.ece
Back to top Go down
Nel&Clee
Nel&Clee

PostSubject: Re: Dog filmed during sickening attack by girl aged 12   Dog filmed during sickening attack by girl aged 12 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 1:52 pm

aww thats awful!!!!! Sad
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dog filmed during sickening attack by girl aged 12   Dog filmed during sickening attack by girl aged 12 EmptySat May 23, 2009 2:30 am

cant belive my eyes!!! Mad i tell you if i saw that girl i think id give her a few kicks to the head she how she liked it Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://equilynx.niceboard.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dog filmed during sickening attack by girl aged 12   Dog filmed during sickening attack by girl aged 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dog filmed during sickening attack by girl aged 12
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Equilynx :: Help & Updates :: The News Room-
Jump to: